Elizabeth is 4 months old and so much fun! She rolled over from her stomach to her back yesterday. She usually has her fingers or a toy in her mouth at all times and is constantly "talking" to us. She started laughing a few weeks ago which we can't help but laugh back at her. Here are some recent pictures that we took of her!
My little princess!! It was so good to have you guys over on Thursday and spend time with all the Giles... Miss Elizabeth is such a sweety pie... I just want to kiss her little cheeks! Have a great time in SD and I will see you when you get back! Hugs
1 comment:
My little princess!! It was so good to have you guys over on Thursday and spend time with all the Giles... Miss Elizabeth is such a sweety pie... I just want to kiss her little cheeks! Have a great time in SD and I will see you when you get back! Hugs
Auntie Brandi
Post a Comment