I can't believe that 6 months have already passed since Elizabeth was born (as of Wednesday). She is a truly precious gift from God and brings so much joy to our lives. She has been sitting up all by herself for about two weeks now and will often go from sitting, onto all fours where she will rock, and then dive forward onto her stomach. She also started eating solid food this week. She likes rice cereal and LOVES carrots. She loves to smile and laugh which keeps us smiling and laughing. We are all happy to be moved into our new house and are slowly adjusting to Lizzy sleeping in her crib in her own room (I'll add pictures when we finish unpacking).
Saturday, July 19, 2008
6 months
I can't believe that 6 months have already passed since Elizabeth was born (as of Wednesday). She is a truly precious gift from God and brings so much joy to our lives. She has been sitting up all by herself for about two weeks now and will often go from sitting, onto all fours where she will rock, and then dive forward onto her stomach. She also started eating solid food this week. She likes rice cereal and LOVES carrots. She loves to smile and laugh which keeps us smiling and laughing. We are all happy to be moved into our new house and are slowly adjusting to Lizzy sleeping in her crib in her own room (I'll add pictures when we finish unpacking).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww! She looks adorable! We need to catch up! I'm not working yet, so if you get some free time during the day, give me a call. :)
Ah... my girl!!! she is looking so cute... so grown up already! Sitting up and eating solids! Cassie, you and Bubba are great parents and I wanted you to know how much Ricky and I admire you! You are both so grounded and truly live for what God has for your lives. Elizabeth is blessed to have amazing parents like you and Bubba! Thank you for sharing your lives with us!
Post a Comment