Monday, August 18, 2008

7 months

Elizabeth is 7 months old. I can't believe how fast this year is going.
I like to pose for the camera.
I'm crawling everywhere.
I love my sippy cup.
I like to chase mommy and daddy.
I'm pulling up on things.
I love pears!
For lunch today I had butternut squash with oatmeal and now I am eating sliced pears that mom put in a mesh strainer so that I don't choke. My mom is having fun baking and pureeing fruits and vegetables for me to eat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! She is getting big so fast... Carter loved Pairs too! He still loves most fruits and almost all his veggie! We are so blessed to be able to watch her grow and learn new things! Soon enough she will be walking all over the place and playing with the boys. I am really looking forward to that!