Her two favorite things are playing "starfall" (a phonics game) on the computer and singing the Elmo song (after watching Sesame street twice. She calls starfall "apple" (the first word that comes up when we play it) and asks for apple anytime she sees a computer. When the computer happens to be a mac we think she is brilliant. She calls Elmo's song "La-la" and asks for "more la la" frequently throughout the day. She also lifts up mommy's shirt points to her belly button and says "dady or dee dee" for baby (I'm pretty sure that she thinks belly buttons are called babies).
This picture I took two weeks ago. I peeked into her room and she was laying in bed reading a book so I ran and got the camera. When I came back she was sitting up in bed and upon seeing the camera in my hand she smiled and said "cheese"
She loves reading books and frequently asks for a "bup" A few days ago she fell asleep in the car reading a book
Elizabeth and Aunt Shawna
No comments:
Post a Comment