18 month update for Elizabeth(from last month). At her 18 month check up she was 33 inches tall and 24 lbs, 2 oz. Her pediatrician was amazed because she gained 4 pounds and grew 3 inches in 3 months. She is in the 50th percentile for weight around the 90th percentile for height. She is talking constantly and repeating everything that we say. She will often peak her head around the corner and say "Mama, I see you" or "Daddy, I get you" as she chases him. She is always laughing, full of energy and we have alot of fun together. Here are some pictures from the month of July.
"Look what I found for a hat"

Mommy caught Lizzy playing.

I love to swim with Daddy at Papa & Gigi's house

Thank you Nana & Boppy for my new big sister car seat!

Playing in Copper's water bowl.


Happy Birthday Papa! Elizabeth, Papa & Brayden
No comments:
Post a Comment