Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you Jesus for Fruit snacks!

Today we ran errands and went to a couple stores and Elizabeth was being very obedient so I bought a box of fruit snacks that had Dora on the box and gave her one of the packages in the car. When we came home, we were lying down for a nap and I prayed for Elizabeth.

Mommy: "Dear Jesus, Thank you for today. Thank you for Lizzie and the special gift that she is to Mommy and Daddy. I pray that Elizabeth would take a good nap and that she would wake up rested. We love you so much. Amen"

Lizzie: "Izzy's turn"

Mommy: "Okay"

Lizzie:
"Dear God,
Thank you for today,
Thank you for naps,
Thank you for the store,
Thank you for fruit snacks,
Thank you for Dora on the box.
Amen
Now, Abby pray."

Mommy: "Abby is too little to pray"

Lizzie: "Okay"

No comments: