Sunday, March 18, 2012

2 week well check

Benjamin had his 2 week well check last Monday (3/12). At 4 days old, he weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces and at his 2 week well check he was 9 lbs, 15oz (75% for weight), and 22 3/4 inches in length (95% for height). I honestly don't realize how big he is when I am holding him and he tucks his knees in and cuddles up to me. He is just a sweet newborn baby to us and we are trying to soak up every moment. However, when I see him next to other average size newborn babies and see how tight the newborn clothes are becoming, even I have to admit he certainly is not tiny :) He is having more awake and alert periods of time during the day where he just stares at all of us (especially his sisters who are constantly trying to touch him, hold him, and shove stuffed animals and pacifiers in his face). He eats frequently throughout the day but sleeps great at night. He usually has a five hour stretch of sleeping, eats and then sleeps four hours more.

Cuddling with Daddy - 9 days old

Chillin with Lizzie

10 days old

12 days old

No comments: